Nantoka is a simple add-on for Internet Explorer 7 (IE7). This add-on is for IE7 only, as it uses the tab feature provided by the browser.
- Undo: Re-open previously closed tab.
- One level up: Navigate one folder level above the current page.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2
- Internet Explorer 7
- Ensure that IE7 is not running.
- Run installer file provided.
- After installing, run IE7 and right-click anywhere in the empty "tabs" area, then select "Nantoka".
- Remove the add-on. Refer to the instructions stated in removal.
- Run the new installer that you have acquired.
- Go to "Add/Remove Programs" in the Control Panel.
- Find "Nantoka" and click uninstall.
Undo allows you to re-open previously close tabs. Clicking the button will re-open the last closed tabs. The drop down menu will keep the history of the last 10 closed tabs.
One Level Up:
One level up allows you to navigate one folder level above the current page.
Pressing the button will open the site:
The drop down menu for this button will allow you to select which level to navigate to.
No known issues.
Version 1.1.0 ( 2007 September 27, 20:42 )
- Fixed: Pressing the "Up One Level" button when the URL is "domain.com/one/two/" will navigate to "domain.com/one/two".
- Changed: Using Silk icons from http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/.
- Changed: Toolbar items default alignment is now right.
- Changed: Remove the ellipses from the "About" menu entry.
- Changed: Remove mshtml references, possible IE6 support.
- Changed: Merge the three DLLs into a single DLL.
- Changed: Remove installation to GAC. Installation is now to a specified folder.
- Added: Option to have toolbar items to align left.
- Added: Check if it is not a null explorer before releasing it.
Version 1.0.0 ( 2007 August 29, 21:51 )