A simple program that takes screenshots of web pages.
- Takes full page or user specified dimensions screenshot of web pages.
- Grab links from a specified page and takes screenshot for all of them.
Able to use different layout engines to render web pages. Useful
for checking if page layout is similar across different browsers.
- Trident (Internet Explorer); uses system installed version.
- Gecko v1.9 (Firefox 3).
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
Unzipped all the files in the zip to any folder. No registry key is created when the program is being used.
Delete the folder containing WebParazzo.
Replace "WebParazzo.exe" with the new exe file.
Version: 18.104.22.168 (2008 August 25, 11:10)
- Changed: Redesign UI.
- Changed: Removed preview image as it was deemed unnecessary.
- Added: Grab links from specified web page.
- Added: Multiple web pages screenshot ability.
Version: 22.214.171.124 (2008 August 21, 20:02)
- Silk Icon, © 2007 Mark James
- GeckoFX, © 2008 Skybound Software
- Trident, © 2006 Microsoft
- Gecko, © 2008 Contributors, Mozilla Foundation
Please do not hesitate to give comments or feedback using the contact page at the website link above.
WebParazzo is licensed under the revised BSD license. Refer to license.txt for more details.