A program to map the Xbox Controller inputs to a keyboard or mouse inputs.
- Able to map any button on a Xbox Controller to a keyboard key or mouse button.
- Supports only one controller.
- Mouse movement can only be mapped to the two thumb sticks.
- Xbox controller.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
Unzipped all the files in the zip to any folder. No registry key is created when the program is being used.
Delete the folder containing XbC2K.
Replace "XbC2K.exe" with the new exe file.
Version: 126.96.36.199 (2008 October 02, 10:58)
- Fixed: An unhandled exception will occur when no key or mouse button are entered in the Edit Actions form, then accepting the changes.
- Changed: v188.8.131.52 profiles are not compatible with current version.
- Changed: Button list is now sorted.
- Changed: Improved extended key detection.
- Differentiate between left/right alt/ctrl/shift.
- Num lock now correctly name instead of being called "Pause".
- Added: Middle mouse support.
- Added: Thumb sticks are now configurable.
- Added: Triggers are now configurable.
Version: 184.108.40.206 (2008 October 01, 03:23)
- Fixed: Proper support for extended keys (arrow keys, home, end, e.t.c.).
- Changed: About form will not be shown in taskbar.
- Added: Support for modifier keys, e.g.: Alt + Ctrl + Shift + P.
Version: 220.127.116.11 (2008 September 30, 17:53)
|SlimDX||- © 2008 SlimDX Group|
|Silk Icon||- © 2007 Mark James|
Please do not hesitate to give comments or feedback using the contact page at the website link above.
XbC2K is licensed under the revised BSD license. Refer to license.txt for more details.